We service and install a lot of water heaters in Las Vegas. As a service to you, here are some requirements regarding hot water heater installation in Vegas and Henderson, NV.
- All hot water heater installations are required to get a permit from the city before installing your new heater.
- Plano water heaters must be installed in an area where there is a 30” x 30” space available to observe, service and maintain the unit.
- Gas water heaters installed in a garage must be on a minimum of an 18” platform, which prevents possible hazards in case of a flammable liquid spill.
- Water heaters installed above the first floor require a corrosion resistant drain pan.
Here are a few good tips regarding hiring a contractor provided by the city.
- Never use a contractor who says no permits are required
- Always use a licensed contractor and insist on seeing evidence of the current license.
- Ask for references or examples of similar jobs previously performed by the contractor.
- Ask to see the permit before the work begins.
We look forward to the opportunity to work with you on the installation of a new water heater in your Las Vegas home or business.
Contact us for your water heater needs. Call Paul -702-301-0707